Intersect L.A. is seeking talented, clever, and self-directed team members to help with a variety of responsibilities. A member can hold multiple positions and it is expected that you strive to learn and work in multiple areas.
Overall Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for art and design and design thinking processes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of established social media and emerging platforms
- Passion for learning and open to wearing multiple hats
- Currently enrolled California State University, Northridge student
- Must be able to think outside of the box
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Present products/services to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
Software Developer (Front-end, Back-End)
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- Communication skills
- Statistical knowledge to distinguish correlations
- Observation skills
- Attention to detail
- Photograph events, portraits, products, and more.
- Photograph and edit photos.
- Photograph photos for brochure
- Create integrated marketing campaigns and take lead on projects.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Lead team member of designers and marketers in project.
Motion Graphics Designer
Social Media Strategist
- Manager several social media accounts
- Develop organic content for social media accounts
- Analyze and report social media analytics
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.s.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
- Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.