Intersect L.A. is seeking talented, clever, and self-directed team members to help with a variety of responsibilities. A member can hold multiple positions and it is expected that you strive to learn and work in multiple areas.
Overall Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for art and design and design thinking processes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of established social media and emerging platforms
- Passion for learning and open to wearing multiple hats
- Currently enrolled California State University, Northridge student
- Must be able to think outside of the box
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Present products/services to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
Software Developer (Front-end, Back-End)
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- Communication skills
- Statistical knowledge to distinguish correlations
- Observation skills
- Attention to detail
- Photograph events, portraits, products, and more.
- Photograph and edit photos.
- Photograph photos for brochure
- Create integrated marketing campaigns and take lead on projects.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Lead team member of designers and marketers in project.
Motion Graphics Designer
Social Media Strategist
- Manager several social media accounts
- Develop organic content for social media accounts
- Analyze and report social media analytics
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.s.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
- Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
CHECK US OUT
California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
18111 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91330-8300